Managed App Config iCloud

DustinSVH
New here

Managed App Config iCloud

Is there a way to program MAC to disable iphone from using icloud for phone calls and messages. Our organization has all the phones on a single apple account and everyone is seeing each others call and text history and even voicemails. I am not sure what keys and values I need to disable the devices from using icloud.

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can Manage the iCloud via Meraki MDM, but i'm almost sure that is not possible to do what you want.

Removing Profiles and Apps from Managed Devices - Cisco Meraki Documentation

Activation Lock for Apple Devices - Cisco Meraki Documentation

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
ConnorL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

"Our organization has all the phones on a single apple account and everyone is seeing each others call and text history and even voicemails"

I really recommend you don't do this, you'll likely have the account deactivated as it goes against Apple's T&Cs. Instead, use Managed Apple IDs via Apple Business Manager.

"You can have 10 devices (no more than 5 computers) associated with your Apple ID for purchases at one time."

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/118412

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels