Installed Apps - Missing Action Buttons and App Tile

Solved
Melinda
Conversationalist

Installed Apps - Missing Action Buttons and App Tile

Hi,

I have one device that's missing the Action buttons and App Tile in the installed Apps section, i've not come accross this before and i'm not sure what to do, the user has flagged this App as missing, it's not appearing in the Missing Apps list, I have refreshed both Missing and Installed Apps lists.

Melinda_0-1708305335683.png

TIA

1 Accepted Solution
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Anything that has the vendor as 'iTunes store" means that the end user has installed the app not the MDM. 

You could add that app to your SM App's list and tick the "Attempt to manage unmanaged" option.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Anything that has the vendor as 'iTunes store" means that the end user has installed the app not the MDM. 

You could add that app to your SM App's list and tick the "Attempt to manage unmanaged" option.

Thank you very much, i didn't realise this user had access to install Apps - they should not have.

You can remove install app's access via a setting. 

What setting? The user said they can't see the App anymore but it's still showing as installed.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels