Error - uninitialized constant Pcc::PccIosAppConfig

SOLVED
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Error - uninitialized constant Pcc::PccIosAppConfig

Just so everyone is aware, there appears to be an issue with pushing out the Meraki SM App through VPP/SM. All the rest of my automatically pushed out apps are working correctly.

failed Sep 14, 2021 09:40 App installation command License and install Meraki Systems Manager on device Error - uninitialized constant Pcc::PccIosAppConfig
complete Sep 14, 2021 09:40 App installation command License and install Nearpod on device Success - license granted
complete Sep 14, 2021 09:40 App installation command License and install ZOOM Cloud Meetings on device Success - license granted
complete Sep 14, 2021 09:40 App installation command License and install SchoolMessenger on device Success - license granted
complete Sep 14, 2021 09:40 App installation command License and install StudentVUE on device Success - license granted
complete Sep 14, 2021 09:40 App installation command License and install Flipgrid. on device Success - license granted
complete Sep 14, 2021 09:40 App installation command License and install Nearpod on device Success - license granted

I have opened a case (07005423) with Meraki and it is being sent to development for further troubleshooting.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MattMorg
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@vassallon thank you so much for bringing this up and reporting the issue to support. 

Good news: I reached out to our internal teams and confirmed this issue is now resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused you yesterday! Please let me know if you continue to face this "uninitialized constant Pcc::PccIosAppConfig" problem as it should be resolved now. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
CBOE
Here to help

I am also having issues with the Meraki SM app being pulled down to iOS devices today.

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@CBOE 

Hopefully Meraki fixes whatever they've bungled quickly as it is horribly inconvenient to have the Meraki app not loading back onto iPads when your in the middle of a district wide refresh of iPads.

I am in the same boat as you...

MattMorg
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@vassallon thank you so much for bringing this up and reporting the issue to support. 

Good news: I reached out to our internal teams and confirmed this issue is now resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused you yesterday! Please let me know if you continue to face this "uninitialized constant Pcc::PccIosAppConfig" problem as it should be resolved now. 

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@MattMorg 

Thank you for letting me know. I have confirmed this morning that the SM app is currently installing correctly. 

Now if we could just get the Apple School Manager profile to work correctly that would be wonderful.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels