Could not validate manifest

MBoyd
New here

Could not validate manifest

We are using Meraki to install an App (AdHoc) onto some iPads. It has been setup and working for about 4 years. Today I tried and uninstall and reinstall the App onto an iPad and it's giving the error "Could not validate manifest" when it tries to install the App. The .ipa file has not been modified since December and was successfully installed onto 8 iPads at the time with no problem. I have tried a second iPad and it also gives the same error. 

The push certificate and iOS Distribution certificate are all valid.

Any ideas what could cause this?

Code: 2604
Domain: DeviceManagement.error

Error: Could not validate manifest

5 REPLIES 5
pTurner
New here

Any luck with this?

I have the same issue -- tried everything: several devices with several different apps, rebuilt with latest Xcode, updated to latest iOS.

To be clear, we're not using a manifest to install from the web. We upload an ipa to Meraki Cloud. Do we now need to include a manifest?

We're dead in the water, please help.

STS
Conversationalist

We are having the same issue across two different Meraki organizations and accounts.

Hresko
Conversationalist

We are having the same issue within our organization. I have exhausted all of our resources trying to resolve this issue. Our applications were installing fine up until yesterday. It seems to be a much larger issue at play if this many people are experiencing the same problem. 

Has anyone had any luck?

Hresko
Conversationalist

I just got off the phone with Meraki customer support, and they indicated that they are aware of the issue and are currently working on a solution. 

Hresko
Conversationalist

The issue appears to be resolved. I received an email from Meraki support last night around 8:00PM confirming that we should now be able to successfully push out our applications.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels