Cannot find Customer Number

Sushilthapa
Just browsing

Cannot find Customer Number

Hello,

I am trying to contact Meraki support and it is asking me for my customer number but I do not see any customer number under my profile. Is here anyone who can help me with this?

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 10.02.40 AM.png

5 Replies 5
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It should be there under your email.

Maybe you dont have full admin access, or maybe branding is applied to your account.

I have full admin access to both the network and organization but it is not showing me. 

I am unaware of branding, is there any other way to contact support from Meraki?

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you have active payed licenses? Press the ? Sign. Then cases.

Yes, we have active licenses. But I do not see create cases or any other options. 

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 2.25.29 PM.png

It is possible that an issue prevented your dashboard organization to link to your Meraki customer account (which would allow the customer number to populate). The case creation UI is within the "get help" section.

I would recommend calling the support number The support team should be able to find your organization and validate your identity if you provide a license key that is active on your dashboard organization.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels