Can't create new Tags in MDM

edugg65
Here to help

Can't create new Tags in MDM

Hey there,

I have been working on setting up a few temporary devices that will need a couple of apps that we don't use anywhere else in our org. When I attempt to create the manual tag so I can add it to the apps to have them install, I can see it create the tag, but after I save it, it goes away.

Is there a step I am missing or something. In the screenshot below you can see my total number of tags change to 20 after I have "created" the tag, but after saving it goes back down to 19.

Thanks for any help!

edugg65_1-1722609481116.png

edugg65_0-1722609456080.png

7 Replies 7
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Another easy way to handle this situation is to create a second Systems Manager network (you can have as many as you like) and put the devices you want to that.

Hoggle
Just browsing

I am also experiencing this issue, so I have opened a ticket with support.

Thanks Hoggle, I'm experiencing the same problem as well.

I thought I was losing my mind honestly. I have made tags before so it was an odd thing. Glad I am not the only one and this may be a bug

I have literally made 100's of these tags and I know it can be a little picky when it comes to naming them (no spaces).  But no matter what I do it just won't create one. 

Charles-Wright
Just browsing

It looks like Meraki got the problem fixed.  I was able to create a Tag this morning.

I can confirm, looks like it's working today.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels