[BUG] MDM settings - new UI

Solved
beks88_
Here to help

[BUG] MDM settings - new UI

I just encountered a bug on the new UI for MDM settings under 

Organization > MDM

For me it says, the push certificate is expired, if I change back to old UI everything is fine

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-03 um 12.01.30.png

Systems Manager enthusiast
1 Accepted Solution

All sorted now @beks88_ - thank you again for the heads up! Should you continue to have any issues please drop me a DM.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
ConnorL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Thanks for flagging @beks88_ , I see the same on my org so I'll file a bug report internally.

ConnorL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Engineering are taking a look at this now and it should be resolved soon, as soon as I've been given the heads up I'll let you know - thanks again @beks88_ for the heads up!

Here to help improve 🙂

All sorted now @beks88_ - thank you again for the heads up! Should you continue to have any issues please drop me a DM.

beks88_
Here to help

I'll add this one to this thread @ConnorL 

Can you paint the "Remove" button in red? 🙂

Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-19 um 11.27.24.png

Hey @beks88_

Looking at all the other "Remove" buttons I can find on the new magnetic view (such as the Switches, Access Points, Cameras pages) they also do not use the colour red for the remove button. Let me ask the team if they plan on changing this, or if there's another reason behind this (might be a UX decision). 

Thanks for the reply, the Apple ADE servers is using red indeed 🙂

I was also just wondering if it's a UX decision or something just missed

Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-22 um 15.43.33.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels