Unable to log in to System Manager - You are trying to access Dashboard from an unauthorized IP addr

GOlson
New here

Unable to log in to System Manager - You are trying to access Dashboard from an unauthorized IP addr

We changed external IP addresses at our location last week and now I can't access one of the two Organizations that are registered under my user id.  

I can log in, but when I select the bad organization it shows a message at the top of the page that states "There was an error loading the data. Please refresh the page."  If I refresh the page it kicks me out to the log in screen and displays "You are trying to access Dashboard from an unauthorized IP address (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx).  Contact your system administrator for help"

If I select the good organization I can go into "Settings" and see that I am not restricting log ins to any IP Addresses.

I don't want to have to re-enroll all of those devices to a new network, would be a pain in the rear!

Help!

Thanks,

Greg

4 REPLIES 4
jared_f
Kind of a big deal

The only thing that would be causing this is the IP restrictions on logins. Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 3.47.16 PM.png

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!

Well, apparently I must have set our main IP Address in there.  I don't know why I would have done it for one and not the other.

So basically I'm stuck with having to start over?

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

I would ping support and see if they could remove it for you. 

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@jared_f is right - if you can't get the old IP back online to make the change, you are going to have to contact support to get the IP address restriction updated.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels