Episode 22: What's Happening in Wi-Fi

merakisimon
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Challenging times, and even though the whole of Cisco is working from home – as many are around the world – the show goes on, and at Meraki we're continuing to develop our products and features to help solve real-world challenges. In this episode we're in conversation with Scott Wierstra, one of our wireless product managers, learning what's happening in Wi-Fi.

3 Comments
NateF
Conversationalist

This is a great podcast and covers several of my questions with Meraki wireless, Meraki wireless is fantastic, the viability and management is very straight forward.

I am wondering when there will be more detailed info in the event logs for wireless connectivity issues ?

Thanks !

ccaronis
Comes here often

Really good insight about wireless and understand how to throttle usage by group policy.  

Thanks

Mikesisav
Comes here often

Podcasts like these help me to prepare for future deployments and the application of new technologies - TWT/OFDMA - stated by the casters put context to real-world use.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.