Cisco Ecosystem Partners + APIs in Full Force at Cisco Live 2023

ana_nennig
Meraki Employee

If you’re anything like me, you love Cisco Live.

My first was Cisco Live Barcelona in 2020 for Cisco DevNet. Alongside an excellent meal at a local cab stand after the nightclubbing, and a literal pilgrimage to the incomparable La Sagrada Familia, the Cisco Live trip was a life-changer! What could be better, you ask?!

This year’s Cisco Live 2023 in Las Vegas promises to be the biggest, best yet for our Cisco Ecosystem tech partners and Cisco Meraki Developer APIs, and I couldn’t be more proud to share with you a quick snapshot of all our activity at the show coming up starting Monday, June 5 and going through Thursday, June 8!

ana_nennig_0-1685121373405.gif

The Ecosystem Partners

This year, we have more than 20+ partners attending, sponsoring, hosting, and participating at the Cisco Live Global event. I know you only have four days at the show, so be sure to prioritize meeting with as many as you can! 

Here are different ways you can find them:

1. Visit the Cisco Networking Booth (#3303) and find our tech partners in the Power New Experiences kiosk. There, we will be hosting demo areas that illustrate the power of Cisco Networking Cloud when integrated with our comprehensive partner ecosystem. Find a full list in the PDF below.
  2. Visit their individual World of Solutions booths that are spread across the space and Cisco Showcase areas. Find a PDF of all the partners with booths, locations and a brief description of each solution below.
  3. Hear all about them during our theater session in the DevNet Zone on Wednesday, June 7 @ 11:00am. Sign up for the Innovate with Meraki APIs and its Partner Marketplace (DEVNET-1338) session, which will feature Global Ecosystem and Marketplace Leader Alicia Lorenzetti, and Ecosystem Business Development Manager, Jacky Lo.
  4. And if you’re not able to join us in Las Vegas, we have you covered. Starting June 4, you can access Jacky’s on-demand session Future Proof Your Solutions with the Meraki Ecosystem, which will be available through the Cisco Live on-demand catalog

The DevNet Zone Takeover!

Speaking of the DevNet Zone: Cisco Meraki Wednesday is upon us! For the fourth straight Cisco Live, we are taking over the Developer Zone with content, sessions, workshops, lightning talks and more on Wednesday, June 7.

Be sure to stop by, catch sessions AND take part of our #MerakiMagicHours with our tech partners demoing their solutions for one hour each all day! Learn more in our Community Post here.

Cisco Integrations

You’ll find Cisco Ecosystem + APIs all around the Cisco universe - so be sure to check out these areas:

• Cisco Co-Sell (Booth #8322) - Featuring AiRISTA Flow, EVERYANGLE, meldCX, SES-imagotag, PlaceOS and WaitTime
  • Cisco Security Village (Booth #423) - Featuring AlgoSec, Firemon and Ordr
  • Cisco Collaboration Village (Booth #4019) - Featuring Singlewire
  • Cisco Investments Village (Booth #7722) - Featuring Cogniac

As if your dance card wasn’t full enough, you can also check out these great activations!

• Cisco Live Store (Mandalay Bay: Level 1, Bayside B) - Watch meldCX, SES-imagotag and EVERYANGLE solutions come to life in our Cisco Store!
  • Meraki Ecosystem 101 at Tufin (Booth #827) - Catch Jacky Lo give a quick primer on Monday, June 5 @ 3:30pm.
  • Meraki APIs at RedHat Theatre (Booth #5319) - Take Meraki APIs for a spin with Oren Brigg on Tuesday, June 6 @ 2:30pm.
  • Extending Experiences with APIs at DevNet (Booth #214) - Sign up for Austin Lin’s session with Ray Stephenson and Saransh Lamba of Starbucks on Thursday, June 8 @ 11:00am.

Take it from this Cisco Live veteran, all of these interactions with our Ecosystem Partners and APIs are sure to be a game-changer, and a life-changer for your business!

So don’t miss out and be sure to share your experiences here in the comments below, via Meraki's LinkedIn, Twitter, on your own social channels and more!

Come by and say hi! And we'll see you in Las Vegas!

Come see me at the Networking Booth #3303!Come see me at the Networking Booth #3303!

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.