Dark Mode for phone apps

olavrb
Getting noticed

Dark Mode for phone apps

Please add optional dark mode/ theme to the phone apps. Not everyone likes bright white UI + option of using dark mode is pretty much becoming the norm with newest versions of iOS and Android.

4 REPLIES 4
Moskeeto
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello, 

Thank you for this post. 

As we currently do not support this feature within the app, you can suggest this using the feedback feature in the app by navigating to the settings tab and selecting Give Feedback under the Help section.

Thanks!

Keithia

Meraki Go Support

Screenshot_20200622-164853.jpg

Sure, but I could not get the feedback functionality to work, and I got no proper error code/ message telling me why the input is not accepted.

Moskeeto
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello, 

That is odd. What Meraki Go App version are you running on your mobile device? If the problem persists, please feel free to submit a case to our Meraki Go Support team for further assistance and we'll be glad to take a look. 

Thanks, 

Keithia

Meraki Go Support

@Moskeeto 

I used latest version at the point I posted the forum post. Tried again now, it worked. Might have been backend issues or fixed in latest version released this week, IDK.

So now I have left feedback here, on Google Play app review, and Meraki Go in-app feedback. My wish should now be available for everyone it might concern. 🙂