introduction

Square
Conversationalist

introduction

Hi! My name is Kenanao Mosweu. I am from Botswana. I am on internship in a company called Hexaract Network Experts.I completed my Bachelors degree in Network Security and Computer Forensics at Botho University here in Botswana. I started my Internship in January 2023. I got introduced to Cisco Meraki in this company before then i knew a little to nothing about Cisco Meraki but that's because i never took interest in knowing more until i worked here. I am a Network Engineer currently on the presale team of which in a few months il be swapping with the other team to join the NOC/SOC monitoring team. What i love about this is: it allows me to explore as much as i want so that at the end of the day i can settle where i want and also know my strengths and weaknesses so that i can attend to each accordingly.

What i love about Cisco Meraki is that its making life simple and flexible and convenient as the Meraki Cloud Controller interface can be managed from any location as long as there is Internet access as the controller is in the cloud. The security is dependable as it is highly secure and allows users to manage Meraki networks in a single platform.

i hope to learn more and be at a point where im knowledgeable enough to answer customer's questions at a go from the top of my head. My intentions are to humbly grow, be impactful and also teach other people out there who need to know more about this. 

A fun fact about me:?! I grew up thinking im allergic to mushrooms only because i saw my cousin eat a poisonous 1 and got sick. Even to this day, i cant eat mushrooms but im not allergic.

3 Replies 3
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Square : Welcome to the community

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Great story Kenanao.  Thanks for joining the community.

syberinfo
Here to help

Welcome to the community @Square 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.