Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi!

Highlighted
Conversationalist

hi!

Hi all!

I'm Amber and I work for Verizon currently as a Solutions Architect in the software space. I've not worked much with hardware directly but used to support IoT projects so I had limited interaction with Meraki.  I am excited to be part of this community as I believe it will be beneficial to understand more about the infrastructure of the solution and how I can help support my customers.  Not sure if this is fun, but... amid this pandemic and homeschooling I can confirm I was not meant to be an elementary teacher.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Meraki Employee

Re: hi!

Welcome to the community! We're glad to have you!

~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
Highlighted
Community Manager

@Amber1 wrote:

Hi all!

I'm Amber and I work for Verizon currently as a Solutions Architect in the software space. I've not worked much with hardware directly but used to support IoT projects so I had limited interaction with Meraki.  I am excited to be part of this community as I believe it will be beneficial to understand more about the infrastructure of the solution and how I can help support my customers.  Not sure if this is fun, but... amid this pandemic and homeschooling I can confirm I was not meant to be an elementary teacher.

haha, well now you know! Welcome 🙂

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

I think that's funny!

Welcome to the community.

Highlighted
A model citizen

Welcome to the Community!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Highlighted
Getting noticed

Its how you learn!  Definitely don't have what it takes to be a teacher either!