New to the community!

Stilgar
Here to help

New to the community!

Hi everyone,

I'll just start by introducing myself, my name is Bill, as the subject says, I'm new to the community.  I joined up a few years ago, but just now getting involved.  In my current job I'm rolling out Meraki devices to sites on an almost daily basis.  Most of my work is with the MX and MR products, but one of my goals for this year is to start diving into how to leverage the API.

I've worked with Cisco products for longer than I care to admit, but only in the last year have I really gotten my hands dirty with Meraki.  A few weeks ago I completed the ECMS1 course and hope to make some time for ECMS2 in the next couple of months.  I really enjoy being a part of the online networking community and can be found in some of the forums on the Cisco Learning Network and on Twitter (you'll find me as @Stilgar).  I'm also a fan of Cisco Live and can't wait to see everyone in person again next week in Vegas (2019 feels like a lifetime ago).

I really hope to get more involved in Meraki community here and I look forward to getting to know you all!

As far as a fun fact about me... I'm a big fan of Star Trek, Star Wars, and Dune.

Thanks,

Bill

1 Reply 1
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the Community @Stilgar! Glad to have you 🙂 

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.