Introduction

alexmccarthy
Conversationalist

Introduction

Hi everyone,

I work in IT business development, which evolved from my core training as a credentialed Network Engineer (Cisco, Microsoft, and Nortel for those old enough to recall that last name).

I spend a lot of time still working close to the front lines, engaging with senior executives and technical stakeholders, to design, deploy and support the right solutions which power the business outcomes these companies require.

I particularly enjoy working with the Sydney based Meraki team, and relish the chance to broaden my technical and sales knowledge.

If you'd like to know a bit more about me, then pop over to LinkedIn via this link:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexander-mccarthy-98445116b 

Passionate creator of strategic relationships, and business opportunities, spanning continents and cultures.
5 Replies 5
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the forums !
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
alexmccarthy
Conversationalist

Sorry, forgot the fun fact.

I restore police motorcycles.

Feel free to pop over to www.policebikes.com.au  to see what the other half of my brain does!

Passionate creator of strategic relationships, and business opportunities, spanning continents and cultures.

@alexmccarthy wrote:

Sorry, forgot the fun fact.

I restore police motorcycles.

Feel free to pop over to www.policebikes.com.au  to see what the other half of my brain does!

That's awesome. I have a major soft spot for police motorcycles. The American TV show Chips is also probably the seed that made me get into motorcycling.

Welcome to the community.

Nash
Kind of a big deal

You say Nortel like it's old... I'm 34 and I've seen Nortel switches in production at clients.

This is more a comment on my clients' view of IT in their budget, I know. However.

Welcome @alexmccarthy 

Interesting passion you have, nice to know there is another grease monkey in the forums!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.