Introduction

SBCompute
Conversationalist

Introduction

Hello,

After running an IT department at a private college for nearly 10 years I ventured out on my own as a full-time consultant. I had been moonlighting for quite some time so it wasn't a hard shift but it's still a new adventure for sure and lots of good learning! At the college we were the largest initial installation of 802.11n when Meraki first came out and they and the local integrator did a great job getting us set up and provisioned across campus. I've always been impressed with their gear and setup and now as I am working on certification for the Apple Consultants Network requirements I am looking forward to seeing what new developments have transpired. I anticipate folks in the community have varied backgrounds and experiences to share. I do a little writing on the side and am working on my first volume of poetry.

1 REPLY 1
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @SBCompute   As you state, you’ll find people from all different backgrounds and technical experiences. Fun place to be 😁

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.