Introduce My Self

Anwar-Hossain
Conversationalist

Introduce My Self

Dear All,

My name is Md Anwar Hossain and I'm leaving in Dhaka, Bangladesh working in AFCwave Limited as a Consultant- for IT and Wireless Networking. I'm working with Meraki for about 5 years and I have completed the ECMS course, I have completed a Wi-Fi project with the cisco Meraki enterprise wireless system in Hotel Sarina Dhaka this project includes MR, MX & MS products.

I have worked with Cisco products for the last 11 years and have been dealing with Meraki products for the last 5 years. I have also completed Black Belt Meraki Sales - Stage1 FY21 (Partners Only) Certification which helped me a lot to convince customers of the Cisco Meraki products.

This community wants to learn more about Cisco Meraki and general about Meraki products. Also, I will share my knowledge from my real-life experience.

A fun fact about myself is to share and gather knowledge within the community. 

Regards

Md Anwar Hossain

1 REPLY 1
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Anwar-Hossain . You’ll learn a lot from your peers here and please share your experiences with Meraki solutions you have deployed and work on.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.