Hey Everyone

CJ_Ramsey
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey Everyone

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to kick this thread off by introducing myself to the Meraki Community. My name is CJ and I am a Technical Evangelist here at Cisco Meraki. Essentially, it is my job to train our Partners, Customers and internal Cisco Engineers as to how to best leverage Meraki. I have the best job in the world because they pay me to travel and talk about my favorite topic, Cisco Meraki.

I've been working with Cisco for the last 8+ years, first as a partner and now with Cisco Meraki. I like to say that Meraki and I grew up together because Meraki was acquired shortly after I began my first position at a Cisco VAR; we both were assimilated into Cisco technology/culture at the same time. It was then that I truly gained an appreciation for the simplicity, beauty and intuition of the Cisco Meraki platform and that appreciation grows daily.

A fun fact about me is that I love Buffalo Wild Wings!!! I have been to BWW's in 15 states and hope to see restaurants in all 50 states before I retire.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

3 Replies 3
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Woot! #firsttocommentonfirstpostwhichisjustasimpressive
Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
Nash
Kind of a big deal

You know why BWW is the best? Because if you roll up with a weird allergy, they have an entire protocol on how to manage that and will make sure you don't get cross-contaminated.

Seriously, CJ, I eat there so often. My local's staff all greet me as "hey, you have a pickle allergy". 🤣 Snack size boneless parm-garlic with carrot sticks and ranch please.

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

I don't think we have BWW here.

Okay, I'm in need of some Meraki "training". We'll have lunch at the nearest BWW...

image.png

Oh snap.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.