Hello world

rafaelertel
Here to help

Hello world

A bit about yourself & your work:

- hey there, my name is rafael they call me rif.  i work for the worlds largest retailer doing network stuff

Your experience with Cisco Meraki

- my experience with meraki is still a fairly recent history compared to other tech but is quickly becoming a corner stone of my work

What you're hoping to gain from the community

- although i have back round with cisco wireless in the past the bulk of my experience is with Aruba and I must say they've got a great community in the form of Airheads.  from this (meraki) community I hope to gain the same level of peer support and interaction (and if appropriate lend what I know) in support of the meraki product

A fun fact about yourself

- when I am not working i am hanging with the family, mountain biking or playing table tennis

7 REPLIES 7
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the community 😁 @rafaelertel 

Enthusiast
MackerTekGary
New here

A bit about yourself & your work:

- My name is Gary and I am a Value Added Reseller of cloud technologies.

Your experience with Cisco Meraki

- I was actually one of the very first partners of Meraki back in 2010  I introduced many organizations and deployed many Access Points around North American.  After the acquisition by Cisco I kind of went a different direction.

What you're hoping to gain from the community

- I am looking to become an expert again on the entire Cisco Meraki line of products.  Hoping to get re-engaged and bring this amazing product to even more organizations.

A fun fact about yourself

- Not sure if it is that fun, but I am a die hard Toronto Maple Leafs fan (don't hold that against me!)

BAllen
Here to help

Welcome!

Frankthetank
Here to help

Welcome to the Community @rafaelertel! I hope us as a community are able to help you find any answers to any questions or problems you have with Meraki equipment here.

Frank Kelly

Welcome to the community @rafaelertel ! Great to have some people over from over at Airheads. It's always good to know what it's like on the other side of the mountain!

@MackerTekGary you're entitled to your own topic, you know! Welcome to the community nonetheless!

Thanks Brecht, I've worked with Aruba for many many years and they have a good product but I've always tried to remain tech agnostic that usually allows one to take full advantage of any given product and it has definitely made my involvement with Meraki all the more better. The Meraki solution has been awesome so far!

rif
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the community!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.