Hello from MLPillai1465

MLPillai1465
Here to help

Hello from MLPillai1465

Hi All.

Happy New Year  Everyone .

I  am a freelance contractor  and  previously worked with Meraki WIFI mostly  MR56 deploying in Branch office .      Now  working  with ISPs in UK  to deploy   MX68  in Branch Offices,  using the  Meraki dashboard daily , then  will  be deploying the   MR56   APs  to  replace older Cisco  APs as the 2nd Phase of the  Project. I like the  dashboard,  one  pane of  glass to  see   the devices at sites , status  updates, bandwidth usage  of  sites  with  different  circuit bandwidths.  I  am hoping to gain more in depth   knowledge and   information from the community. I am  actively studying for my Meraki Certification. 

Fun fact . I love sports , Triathlon Training. 🙂 I was at world championships in Kona Hawaii . As part of my holiday, I  went swimming with wild Dolphins  in the Pacific. This year I am going to go on a Whale watching holiday in Iceland. 

2 Replies 2
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MLPillai1465 : Welcome to the community buddy !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Thanks Buddy. Been doing  deployment at sites  . An issue cropped up with Meraki templates. caused issues with desktop policy. All was sorted. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.