Hello Meraki Community

EricMc
Conversationalist

Hello Meraki Community

Hello community!  I've been working with the full Meraki stack for the past 3 years starting in the manufacturing industry then moved over to financial services/mortgage industry.  I've been using the community to find solutions to issues as well as tips/tricks for Meraki devices.

Fun fact: I've been challenged by my hockey-playing son to get on the ice and learn myself. Great exercise but lots of bumps and bruises.

5 REPLIES 5
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

"Great exercise but lots of bumps and bruises." -> Stop hitting your son with the hockey stick...

Welcome to the community!

Network-dad
A model citizen

Welcome to the party! @BrechtSchamp  are you sure its not his son "Accidently" hitting him?

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad

@BrechtSchamp @Network-dad  I'm the one getting beat up on the ice!

allenfred
Here to help

Welcome to the community!

I'm also relatively new to the community. How has your transition from manufacturing to financial/mortgage services been? I pretty much made the opposite switch.

Also, good luck with hockey! 

CMNO
EricMc
Conversationalist

@allenfred I think the transition away from manufacturing was pretty smooth.  Glad to not be supporting a global network with only 2 engineers. 

The real challenge was being a federal contractor moving to manufacturing.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.