Hello Meraki, Community

Faridhashmi
Conversationalist

Hello Meraki, Community

It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to the dynamic and forward-thinking Meraki Community. I'm excited to meet with like-minded experts, enthusiasts, and learners in this vibrant center of information and cooperation as a network security engineer who is passionate about safeguarding digital landscapes.

The function of a network security engineer is more important than ever in the modern digital world, when dangers are ever-present and cyber landscapes are always changing. This group is a great place to learn about the newest trends in networking, exchange best practices, and delve into the nuances of precisely and efficiently protecting networks—especially with Meraki leading the way in cloud-managed networking solutions.

I'm looking forward to having intelligent conversations, sharing ideas, and working together to manage the challenges of network security.

Thanks

Farid Hashmi

Network Security Engineer, CCNA, CCSA, 

4 Replies 4
Zeus
Building a reputation

Welcome to the Meraki community @Faridhashmi 

Jamie Williams
Delaware City School District
Faridhashmi
Conversationalist

Thank you so much!!! Zeus, nice to meet you. I am new in Meraki and wanted to learn and grow.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for joining @Faridhashmi .  We look forward to your posts and sharing with you.

you are welcome!!!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.