Hello Everyone!

allenfred
Here to help

Hello Everyone!

Hi Meraki Community!

My name is Allen and I've been working with Cisco Meraki equipment for a little over 4 years. I started getting to know Meraki with my previous employer as a member of their IT Support team and now, I'm diving deep into everything Meraki as a System Admin Lead. 

I started my experience with Cisco Meraki as an IT Support team member at a financial institution. My interactions with Meraki products started in troubleshooting and grew to some configuration before I switched jobs in November. Now I own all troubleshooting, configuration and monitoring on our Meraki devices and networks.

I've been using the community for troubleshooting but I hope to gain perspective and input from other community members on configurations as well.

A fun fact is that I do enjoy disconnecting from technology every once in a while and take that opportunity to mountain bike or play hockey.

Thanks Meraki Community!

CMNO
6 REPLIES 6
Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

Welcome to the community Allen!! We're here to help so feel free to post away!

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

@Mr_IT_Guy Thank you very much!

CMNO
Network-dad
A model citizen

Welcome Allen, Glad to have you hear.

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad

@Network-dad Thank you! Glad to be here!

CMNO
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the community Allen! I hope all of that training in your previous job comes in handy! The community input here is awesome. Almost as awesome as the Red Wings 🙂

CMNO, CCNA R+S

Thanks @KRobert! There was a sys admin/network admin that taught me a ton at my previous job and I am very grateful for that! I already know the community input is much better than the Red Wings! Although, that isn't too hard to make that comparison with this season's results 😉

CMNO
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.