Hello Cisco Meraki Community

Luis_Guembes
New here

Hello Cisco Meraki Community

Hi!... I am Luis Guembes, from Lima, Peru, joining this community to share and learn about Cisco Meraki solutions and products.
I´m currently holding the Cisco Product Manager at Nexus Technology, a Value Added Distributor in Peru and Bolivia.
I am very enthusiastic about sharing my experiences with this solution line that is rapidly gaining new members as more Cisco products are added to the dashboard and enhance the superb potential of web based provisioning, management, monitoring and maintenance.
I am quite open to help anyone in the group as well as counting with the group willingness to help me here and there while I gain more experience with the Cisco Meraki solutions.
I am very open to talk, a hard user of "Rock Over IP" guitar playing, jazz serious listener and curated movies watcher as well. Very fond with critical thinking and philosophy, to give a deeper meaning to the solutions we can create with Cisco Meraki.
Remember this: There is people behind the networks we create. Not only gear.
Glad to join and looking forward to participate!
Luis

2 Replies 2
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the community @Luis_Guembes  !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi Luis.

Thanks for taking the first step, making your first post, and joining in.  🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.