Greetings and Hello

PacerX
Getting noticed

Greetings and Hello

Hello all, 

My name is Benjamin and I the Network Admin for a small Lab Supply Distributor in the midwest of the US. We started using Meraki devices a couple years ago as replacements for our old ASA vpn connections at our remote offices. I have found them to be very helpful in troubleshooting the remote site users and devices from our home office. I am looking to gain more knowledge of tools and tricks to help better manage everything connected to our networks. 

As a fun side fact, I ride and repair old vintage Italian pedal mopeds and use them for my Instagram hobby. I also sell some moped related art designs on my website. 

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks,

Benjamin

The Wandering Pacer
"Not all who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien
www.thewanderingpacer.com
7 REPLIES 7
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @PacerX  

Pulkit_Mittal
Getting noticed

Hi @PacerX, I'm a Network Security Engineer and I love to explore new improvised features of Cisco products across security portfolio. Welcome to the Meraki Community!!

You will find this community very helpful in terms of solutions and and accuracy. Feel free to post your doubts and someone will definitely reach out!
QLSteve
Getting noticed

Sounds like a fun hobby! Welcome to the community.

PacerX
Getting noticed

Thanks for the welcome and definitely a fun hobby. Good way to empty out the IP addresses from your head and let you relax a bit. 😄

The Wandering Pacer
Julian
Getting noticed

Welcome!!

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the Community! Cool Hobby. What is your Instagram tag?
CMNO, CCNA R+S
PacerX
Getting noticed

@KRobertI can be found @thewanderingpacer on Instagram. 😎 I have a lot of bike photos on there. I really should start archiving some of them. lol. 

The Wandering Pacer
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.