Glad to be here

cyberdojoninja
New here

Glad to be here

Hello and thanks for the opportunity to join such an awesome community. I am the Founder, President, and CEO of Cyber Dojo Solutions, LLC. I have over 15 years of experience supporting public and private sectors as an SME of cybersecurity offensive and defensive operations. IT is not just a job, but a passion of mine. I can usually be found tinkering away in my lab or for a nice motorcycle ride into the countryside. I hope to build partnerships and share knowledge with my fellow community members.

1 Reply 1
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @cyberdojoninja! We're glad to have you here 🙂 You'll find many folks here who share your passion for IT. In fact, you might appreciate this funniest networking jokes thread - It's one of my favorite posts to peruse when I have a minute. 

Motorcycle rides in the country sound so relaxing and scenic! Have you done any longer trips cross-country, or is that something in your future you think? 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.