Dean from Creative Technology Solutions Coming in HOT

DeanCTS
New here

Dean from Creative Technology Solutions Coming in HOT

Hello everyone, my name is Dean and I'm working with a major MSP focusing on supporting the healthcare industry.

I have many years of working experience with Meraki product line and can say I know the product inside-out and enjoy working with it.

Just this morning I've been updating the SAML SSO config at all of our tenants to enable our technicians streamlined login to each of the tenant's dashboards.

Other than being a hardcore Meraki user, I'm working with public and private cloud infrastructure, VMware and Azure virtualization, CentOS, LAMP stack and many other networking appliances ranging dfrom access points, firewalls and network load balancers.

I expect to meet some fresh faces here and to be able to assist anyone with quirky issues, so feel free to reach out.

1 REPLY 1
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @DeanCTS, welcome! It sounds like you have a lot of great experience and expertise to offer - if you're looking for a challenge, you should check out the "unanswered topics" page for questions that have yet to receive a response 🙂 

Glad to have you here!

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.