About me

Wayner
Getting noticed

About me

HI

my name is Wayne i am located in toronto canada.

I have a couple customers with many retail locations across canada we use all meraki equipment right down to security cameras

I am always looking to learn more about how others use and configure there networks. my way is not always the best way so i am always looking to improve.

Fun fact about me is i have a large Christmas light display Synced to music at my house

7 REPLIES 7
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Welcome, we're glad to have you! How cool, any Christmas light pics you could share 😛 ?

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here

IMG_20191221_100019_781.jpgIMG_20191221_100019_785.jpg

this was my house last year. no Meraki parts involved in the show but it does have a lot of small switches making it all dance

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Omg amazing! Speaking of switches, this reminds me of our annual switchmas tree!

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here

Thank you Happy you like it

not to show off too much but pictures don't do it justace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ZIYjwjNz0

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

haha! love the Shrek soundtrack in there too!

the kids do like the Shrek and baby shark but i am not sure if i can handle putting baby shark back up this year

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the Community!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.