Might be a daft question - splitting out systems manager

SOLVED
GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Might be a daft question - splitting out systems manager

Hi there Guys and Girls

This may be a silly question but if I have a system manager within a network, does anyone know how I can remove this and put it in its own network ?

Thanks

-Gary

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Go:

Organization/Overview

Click the "arrow" network to the networks tab to make it use most of the screen.  Select the network and then go "Split".  You can then re-combine the bits you want back together.

Screenshot from 2018-06-14 19-51-06.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Adam
Kind of a big deal

We have our systems manager stuff in its own dedicated network.  

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Adam, thats what I had and combined it into another one in error and then could not see how to split it again 🙂
CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Go:

Organization/Overview

Click the "arrow" network to the networks tab to make it use most of the screen.  Select the network and then go "Split".  You can then re-combine the bits you want back together.

Screenshot from 2018-06-14 19-51-06.png

Thanks, that worked, all be it, a little long-winded 🙂
CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.