Meraki supply chain security practices and trustworthy hardware

RyanChaney
Conversationalist

Meraki supply chain security practices and trustworthy hardware

Cisco publishes a couple of great resources related to supply chain security practices:

Can you please confirm that these also apply to Meraki and Meraki's products? 

I know that Meraki has been part of Cisco for 10+ years so I'm assuming these are common across the entire company.

Kind regards,
Ryan Chaney
5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Maybe it can help you.

https://meraki.cisco.com/blog/2023/05/cloud-first-security-and-resilience-in-action/

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

No, unfortunately this talks about the benefits of Meraki's own solutions and their cloud-first approach in terms of resiliency.

I'm specifically trying to confirm the practices Meraki uses to produce it's own products.

In this case, the best option is to consult your Meraki sales representative.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This is not what you want, but is the closest you'll get.

https://meraki.cisco.com/trust/ 

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would say given Cisco is a parent company then yes however I would confirm with your sales rep as suggested already. 

The value chain security program is most like a company wide strategic goal so it would be unusual for a company to only apply it to specific divisions. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.