Gnome Network Topology Help

AdamS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Gnome Network Topology Help

I've been working on a new Gnome Network Topology diagram today and get any feedback the community may have on it?  This will be installed in a GnomeHome/Tree outside the Meraki Offices in SF.  What do you think? It's got a collapsed core/distribution layer and I couldn't get an MX Warm Spare in there until I win a few community challenges.  It will probably serve anywhere from 50-200 wireless critter clients through the surrounding foliage including a number of hummingbirds which are notorious for their rapid web browsing and content consumption. #MerakiGnomeFullStack

Gnome Network TopologyGnome Network Topology

Adam Slater
Content Engineering Manager
Product Enablement
6 REPLIES 6
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

🧙🏻‍♂️   🧙🏻‍♂️   🧙🏻‍♂️   🧙🏻‍♂️   🧙🏻‍♂️

🎅   🎅   🎅   🎅

🎅         🎅

🙅🏼‍♀️

It's probably good that I didn't discover how to use emojis in community posts until today....

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Love it. The MX Gnome definitely looks like a Boss. Not too sure about a single point of failure though 😉 🎅 

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

When I first read the title I thought you were talking about Ubuntu Gnome.

https://ubuntugnome.org/

Impressive effort.

Welles
Building a reputation

Another question, that could be asked, is that really a “#MerakiGnomeFullStack” when the Camera, MDM and Phone Gnomes are missing? 

AdamS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

A good point.  I'll have to head down to the Meraki subterranean gnome garden to see if any of them have hatched yet.  

Adam Slater
Content Engineering Manager
Product Enablement
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Touché. Can the stack be full without a Gnome.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.