co-term licensing type installed

Solved
LeonGovender
New here

co-term licensing type installed

Hi All,

If I have an organization using the co-term license model. How do I determine what type of License was installed using the API.

The only one I can find of value, is URL/organizations/<organizationId>/licenses/overview

which produces.

{
 "status""OK",
 "expirationDate""Feb 8, 2020 UTC",
 "licensedDeviceCounts": {
  "MS"100
 }
}

Kind Regards,
Leon
1 Accepted Solution
RomanMD
Building a reputation

Unfortunately, you don't seem to be able to do much when the org is in Co-Term. I also found it frustrating but all the Endpoints are mostly for the PDL model.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
RomanMD
Building a reputation

Unfortunately, you don't seem to be able to do much when the org is in Co-Term. I also found it frustrating but all the Endpoints are mostly for the PDL model.

AutomationDude
Building a reputation

I will add a 3rd layer of agreement here. The API call only works for per device licensing. How annoying is that considering the amount of partners that find license management frustrating and could be aided by the ability to obtain all their coterm licenses. 

LeonGovender
New here

Thank you for the response and confirmation.  I will see if I can work around this for now.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.