Update RADIUS servers for ports in template config

GiantsNerd
New here

Update RADIUS servers for ports in template config

I have config templates with productType "appliance" that are applied to MX64s. The wired ports are configured for 802.1X and I need to change the RADIUS server settings. If I query getNetworkAppliancePorts, it just shows that the ports have accessPolicy "8021x-radius" but doesn't show the RADIUS server IPs. It seems like there is nowhere in the {networkId}/appliance branch where I can actually modify the RADIUS server settings. This contrasts with getNetworkApplianceSsids which does show the RADIUS server IP address. Anybody know how I can access and change the RADIUS server IPs for appliance wired ports?

1 Reply 1
JohnC_
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @GiantsNerd !

I did some digging around myself to see if this was possible through a separate API call but it looks like as you pointed out we are currently unable to change RADIUS server IPs for appliance wired ports. The best suggestion I can make here is to login to your Dashboard account and make a feature request through the "Give your Feedback" button on the bottom-right hand side of any Dashboard page. From there, add your suggestion to allow the ability to change/add RADIUS server IPs via the updateNetworkAppliancePorts call and Submit it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.