Snapshot of All Orginazation Networks / Wireless Air Marshal

Stats
Here to help

Snapshot of All Orginazation Networks / Wireless Air Marshal

I'm looking for an API and/or Python code that can give me all Orginazation networks (75+ sites) Wireless Air Marshal that can give us a report of a number of Rogue SSIDs / Other SSIDs / Spoofs / Malicious broadcasts / Packet floods.

I would like to run this at any time to give me snapshot of the Orginations wireless wireless network security postiure.    If anyone has any help on retreiving this information in a json or csv format that would be outstanding.

Thank you!!

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't know exactly your objective but you will have to use the APIs, perhaps it is not something simple to do.

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api/get-network-wireless-air-marshal/

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not sure there is an API to return this.  This might be the closest.

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api-v1/get-network-wireless-air-marshal/ 

Stats
Here to help

Thank you all for your input on this.  I don't know why Meraki doesn't have this feature in their portal.  If you have more than one network (most customers do) that you're managing, I would think this would be a helpful tool to retrieve this information across the board to formulate a plan to remediate issues.  Meraki is definitely lacking in the Organization/Network Reporting aspect. I will check on the urls that were sent but now I'm wondering if other wireless manufacturers have the tools to be more pro-active.  Thank again. 

AugustoLozano
New here

I'm also trying to find the exact same solution: Air Marshal report of multiple rogue SSIDs/other SSIDs/spoofs/malicious transmissions/packet floods, for the entire organization, separated by threat type, for example.
But the only available API exclusive to the Air Marshal function doesn't have all the information we need.

Have you managed to find anything that can generate this Air Marshal report?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.