RF spectrum database Dashboard API

SOLVED
RS2020
Comes here often

RF spectrum database Dashboard API

Hi Every,

Good day, I have some question about the RF spectrum, is any possible to query real-time data via API?

I want to get the RF spectrum page's data, but I didn't find this keyword, in the API document only channel utilization. 

Has anyone used this? I want to set up an alert if the RF spectrum rate over the threshold sends mail alert to the manager. The second question, What's the relationship between the "RF spectrum" and the AP's page RF channel utilization? I guess It's equal, but some log is not matching. 

Thank you very much. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @RS2020 

The option to receive RF Data in realtime with APIs with a feature request and it is not available yet. Please submit a request using the Make a Wish button for the same. RF Spectrum shows the Utilization of the channel on which an AP is operating and the AP's RF Tab would show the utilization on all the channels which that AP is sensing around it. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Meraki Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @RS2020 

The option to receive RF Data in realtime with APIs with a feature request and it is not available yet. Please submit a request using the Make a Wish button for the same. RF Spectrum shows the Utilization of the channel on which an AP is operating and the AP's RF Tab would show the utilization on all the channels which that AP is sensing around it. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Meraki Team

RS2020
Comes here often

Thank you for replying, @Seshu. I will send this content via 'Make a wish' to Meraki. ✉

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.