Meraki Webhooks Azure Integration

SOLVED
MarkAP
Conversationalist

Meraki Webhooks Azure Integration

I have been trying to set up webhooks alerts in MS Teams by using a Logic App in Azure, but I've hit a snag where the Azure app is not being triggered by the "Send Test Webhook" button in the Meraki dashboard.

Right now I have an app that does nothing but get triggered by any POST request, and replies with a 200 OK status. If I send a POST to the Azure URL via Postman, the app is triggered and I get the expected 200 status. If I add a test webhook HTTP Server in the Meraki dashboard sending out to https://httpstat.us/200 (which just returns a 200 OK status), the test succeeds. However, if I put the Azure URL in the Meraki dashboard and send a test webhook, it fails.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. I'd love to use the webhooks alerts feature, but none of the services like Zapier or built.io support MS Teams. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarkAP
Conversationalist

Update, I was able to get this working by creating a proxy in Azure. Meraki didn't like something about the long, parameter heavy URL that Azure generated. Making a nice short URL that redirects to the long one worked like a charm.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TheITDirector
New here

I second this.  I've fooled around trying to get it to work about a month ago and didn't have any luck!

MarkAP
Conversationalist

Update, I was able to get this working by creating a proxy in Azure. Meraki didn't like something about the long, parameter heavy URL that Azure generated. Making a nice short URL that redirects to the long one worked like a charm.

But this proxy redirect is working from postman and not from Meraki send webhook button.

Its working

Could you please tell me how you got this working? I can use postman to hit my app but Meraki alerts or Test webhook never arrives.

Thanks

PavanP
Here to help

do you have documentation on how to setup Meraki webhook alerts with Azure logic app?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.