Managing network with MX64W

Solved
TimKud
Conversationalist

Managing network with MX64W

I'm curious if it is possible to manage the wireless settings of an MX64W with v1 of the API. Trying to use /wireless/ssids doesn't seem to modify the settings but does return successful and does show when I get the list of SSIDs.

1 Accepted Solution
JonH
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

While v0 was flexible in this regard, this is a known coverage gap in the v1 API. The current endpoints are MR-specific.

Given it will be sunset eventually, I can't recommend building integrations off of v0, but you may find success there, until v1 supports MX wireless configuration.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JonH
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

While v0 was flexible in this regard, this is a known coverage gap in the v1 API. The current endpoints are MR-specific.

Given it will be sunset eventually, I can't recommend building integrations off of v0, but you may find success there, until v1 supports MX wireless configuration.

TimKud
Conversationalist

Thanks, Jon. I figured that was it because I could swear I was able to mess with them in v0. We'll probably implement v0 temporarily if we end up needing it for our automation, until v1 provides support for it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.