Listing VLANs for MS Devices / combined networks.

Veggit
New here

Listing VLANs for MS Devices / combined networks.

Hi, Most of our networks use either 1 or 2 MS425 switch which we configure as a core switch with several VLANs. By calling the 'networks/{{networkid}}/vlans' request I receive a 404 error and calling 'vlanEnabledState' I receive a request saying that VLANs are disabled. There is some mention in the API documentation that these commands are for MX devices only but I can't seem to find any documentation for the MS devices we use. Is it simply just not possibly at this time? Thank you!
1 Reply 1
Nash
Kind of a big deal

You're correct. That endpoint call is a) for MX devices only and b) somewhat confusingly named.

I've gone over the API docs, but the only routing-related items I see are for the MX. I checked the getDeviceSwitchPorts call on an MS350 to see if perhaps the SVIs might get listed there, but that's only physical ports on specific switches in the stack.

I am not, in fact, finding anything related to l3 switch-based routing on the Dashboard API? And no OSPF anywhere at all...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.