Create a Switch template within a configuration template using Meraki python library

employee
New here

Create a Switch template within a configuration template using Meraki python library

I want to create a switch template with model as MS125-48 ( LP,FP ) but i cant find any function that actually creates a switch template in the Meraki Python Library. any workarounds?

Thanks

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As far as I know there is no a specific API for switch template.

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api/create-organization-config-template/

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Alisdair85
Getting noticed

Unfortunately there isn't coverage for this one today but I made an FR for this last year as part of a development project as it would certainly speed up a number of use cases we have still today. Best thing to do is to make a FR via the Meraki Dashboard using the bottom right button called "Give your feedback" or pop a mail to @Oren obrigg@cisco.com with the use case(s) / compelling business/technical reasons as to why - ideally with an associated $ impact against it from my FR experience 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.