Bluetooth Clients API "LastSeen"

Solved
JudgeyK
Here to help

Bluetooth Clients API "LastSeen"

Hi All,

Been struggling with this now for days,  I am using C# to return the JSON for the Bluetooth Clients but I cannot seem to convert the Long Integer to a DateTime ;

"lastSeen": 1581935427,

Can anybody please point me in the right direction on what this value is,  I thought it maybe Ticks,  but that doesn't work,  any help would be really appreciated as I cannot find any documentation on what this value represents.

Kind Regards

Ken.

1 Accepted Solution
CBurkhead
Building a reputation

Like many of the datetime values returned by the API, it is a Unix time (# of seconds since 1/1/1970). It will also be in UTC, so if you need local time, you will need to convert it. I would imaging there is a datetime conversion in C# that will take this and convert it to a normal value that you can then manipulate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
CBurkhead
Building a reputation

Like many of the datetime values returned by the API, it is a Unix time (# of seconds since 1/1/1970). It will also be in UTC, so if you need local time, you will need to convert it. I would imaging there is a datetime conversion in C# that will take this and convert it to a normal value that you can then manipulate.

Brilliant, thank you !
CBurkhead
Building a reputation

Not a problem. I had to deal with the same thing getting date information for security events.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.