Adding Local subnets in Site to Site VPN with API

mohd_haseeb
New here

Adding Local subnets in Site to Site VPN with API

Is there any solution where we can get Subnet names as well in the response, I can see for each subnet return is 'LocalSubnet' Although on the dashboard it has a unique name?
response
= dashboard.appliance.getNetworkApplianceVpnSiteToSiteVpn( network_id )
Return: 
{'mode': 'hub', 'hubs': [], 'subnets': [{'localSubnet': '1.1.1.0/24', 'useVpn': True}, {'localSubnet': '2.2.2.0/24', 'useVpn': True}]}

7 Replies 7
Max_C
Here to help

Hello all,

I have the same question. It's not possible to add label name on VPN site-to-site via API call ?

Capture.JPG

Badr-eddine
Getting noticed

Hello,

From the docs, it appears that the requested feature does not currently exist yet. The correct syntax for this feature is as follows:

{
    "mode": "<string>",
    "hubs": [
        {
            "hubId": "<string>",
            "useDefaultRoute": "<boolean>"
        },
        {
            "hubId": "<string>",
            "useDefaultRoute": "<boolean>"
        }
    ],
    "subnets": [
        {
            "localSubnet": "<string>",
            "useVpn": "<boolean>"
        },
        {
            "localSubnet": "<string>",
            "useVpn": "<boolean>"
        }
    ]
}

@John-K, I believe this request could potentially be a proposal for new endpoint?

Hi @Badr-eddine thanks for the ping. This does look like a feature request and can be best opened through your sales rep!

Thanks @John-K 

JGill
Building a reputation

I'd agree, Not having the name listed is an audit pain.   On top of that, the way the portal web page is build you cannot simply cut / paste the values into a table.    

JGill
Building a reputation

Anyone seen any traction on this issue?   Seems like a simple add for a company with an API first strategy 🙂  

John-K
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @JGill, I recommend opening this as an MX feature request through your sales rep.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.