invalid network enrollment code

cjenkins13TCH
Conversationalist

invalid network enrollment code

We've had our MDM up and working for a few months now.  I had to factory reset on of the Samsung Tab's.  Now when I try to download the Systems Manager or use the QR Code, I'm getting errors.  Suggestions?

10 REPLIES 10
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Might help if you share what errors you get 😉.

Hello,

I was getting, "invalid network enrollment code".  Yesterday, I tried the 3rd/4th option of sending an email invite and that seemed to work with getting the Service Manger to install.

However, now I'm getting, "For your security, your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source."  Both apps, Google Maps and a business software are in the Apps section to be allowed and updated.  Barcode scanning and Meraki System Manager downloaded and worked.

That's an Android error, not a Systems Manager one I think.

Where are you installing Google Maps from?

I'm trying to install from within the Systems Manager - Managed Apps.

Okay, and the error shows up on the tablet?

Yes

Hmm I'm really not sure. What Android version is on that tablet? And what kind of tablet is it?

Galaxy Tab A 8, Android 9,  SM-T387V

I restarted the device and there was a previous error, that I'm also unable to locate resolution for.

Meraki System Manager

-  Alerts

-- Package Size Info

--- Package Size Information access is not enabled on this device.  Please enable this so Systems Manager can functioning properly."

I hit "Enable" and nothing happens

After restarting, Google Maps, now shows installed.  However, the Software App is still doing the same.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.