can't sign into meraki go portal

Solved
kami1
Conversationalist

can't sign into meraki go portal

I changed phones and didn't know I had to move my google authenticator codes and now I can't access my portal. All requests to email support tell me to sign in the portal and submit a ticket.  I can't sign into the portal.  I need a way to access support and reset my authenticator.

1 Accepted Solution
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are there any other Meraki administrators that could help?

ps. I've lost/destroyed/broken my phone many times.  After the first time I learnt Google Authenticator was a big weakness.  I then changed to using authenticators that can automatically sync between devices.  That way loosing one device is not such a big killer.

Currently, I use the paid version of Bitwarden.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Call Meraki support:

https://meraki.cisco.com/meraki-support/overview/

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are there any other Meraki administrators that could help?

ps. I've lost/destroyed/broken my phone many times.  After the first time I learnt Google Authenticator was a big weakness.  I then changed to using authenticators that can automatically sync between devices.  That way loosing one device is not such a big killer.

Currently, I use the paid version of Bitwarden.

kami1
Conversationalist

Thank you all for responding to this plea for help yesterday! And helping me feel like I wasn't alone in this problem.  I finally got a response by emailing support@meraki.com.  I am very appreciative that this team responded to me and got me back into my account.  The phone numbers unfortunately don't work for Meraki Go.  Thank you all!  Happy New Year!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.