Wish: Send Scheduled Maintenance as a Single Email

SOLVED
dlowery
Getting noticed

Wish: Send Scheduled Maintenance as a Single Email

As a company that manages ~30 separate clients and twice as many individual networks, scheduled maintenance is a nightmare of email spam for many of our employees. Maybe a feature that allows us to set it so each user can only receive one email per firmware update, possibly with a list of the clients/networks that it is applicable to. I have become completely numb to any email that has Meraki in the title because I get around 10 a day. Our guy that handles the licensing gets far more than that. If there is already a way to control this, I'd love to know, if not it would be very appreciated as a feature update.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

The only knobs to control this are in Organization --> Settings

merakinotifications.PNG

But there's so many things these settings don't catch that, to us, they are effectively useless. We've expressed our desire for better control over both the emails and the banners to Meraki many times. Though our concern is also around that our customers get these emails too, which we don't want.

You should see how many emails I get in a day... It's significantly more than 10 😞

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

The only knobs to control this are in Organization --> Settings

merakinotifications.PNG

But there's so many things these settings don't catch that, to us, they are effectively useless. We've expressed our desire for better control over both the emails and the banners to Meraki many times. Though our concern is also around that our customers get these emails too, which we don't want.

You should see how many emails I get in a day... It's significantly more than 10 😞

Well, that may be helpful for us, but it will be a pain in the butt to setup lol. Thanks for the reply.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.