Shown networks in mobile app differ from web portal

VTech-Europe
Comes here often

Shown networks in mobile app differ from web portal

Dear support, dear all,

Since the beginning we use Meraki equipment which a partner implemented for us, our mobile phone app shows network names which don't exist anymore and we cannot see these at all in the management portal, so through a browser.

Also -as a test- I've just changed the names which were visible in both the web-portal as the mobile app. into a more logical name, some of these are shown in the new format in the app too, but some are still shown in the old(er) format.

Anything we can do to get rid of the unused networks out of the mobile app too, and make the names sync properly of the existing networks? So that both the mobile app as well the webportal show exactly the same networks?

Here both examples, left side the mobile app networks, on the right side the web portal and correct version

Meraki_app.jpgMeraki_web.jpg

If anything is unclear or you need more details, please contact me at m.koolen@vtech.com so I can send you some more info.

thanks and kind regards

Marck

4 REPLIES 4
Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi Marck,

Can I trouble you to re-post your question in:

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Dashboard-Administration/bd-p/dashboard

This area of the Community is devoted to Systems Manager issues which does not cover the topic you raised.

Thanks!

hi Noah,

Sure no problem, will do.

kind regards

Marck

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm going to guess you are not an Organisation administrator - that you only have access to specific networks, which is why this is happening.

we're org.admin and can see (some of the) changes done but not all.
Anyway, not a big deal but wanted to make all neat and clean.. 😉
thanks for your thoughts though...
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.