Scheduled Maintenance Impacting Order and Device Claiming on the Meraki Dashboard

Solved
NithyaBandaru
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Scheduled Maintenance Impacting Order and Device Claiming on the Meraki Dashboard

Dear Community Members,

We're committed to continuously improving our platform and services to better serve your needs. As part of this commitment, we want to inform you about upcoming scheduled maintenance that will temporarily affect the order and device claiming process on the Meraki dashboard.

Maintenance Details:

• Date: June 6 - June 7, 2024
  • Time: 23:00 - 01:00 UTC
  • Affected Services: Order and device claiming on the Meraki dashboard

During this maintenance window, customers will not be able to claim orders and devices. This is necessary to enhance the reliability and performance of our services. We understand the importance of these functions to your operations and have scheduled this maintenance to minimize the impact on your activities.

What to Expect:

• The ability to claim orders and devices will be temporarily unavailable during the specified time via the Meraki dashboard, API, or the Meraki Mobile app.
  • An error message will be displayed if you attempt to claim orders or devices during maintenance: “Order and device claiming is undergoing routine maintenance and your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try claiming your order or device again after June 7, 2024, at 01:00 UTC.”
  • The maintenance status will be updated in the comments section of this post.

Actions You Can Take:

• Please complete any critical order or device claiming activities before the maintenance begins.
  • After the maintenance window closes, all services will resume as normal.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to improve your experience with our platform. If you have any questions or need further assistance with this maintenance, please consult our FAQ or contact Meraki Technical Support for assistance. 

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Best Regards,
Nithya Bandaru
Technical Marketing Engineer
Meraki Team

1 Accepted Solution
tturner152
Conversationalist

For anyone having issues claiming devices after the update. This is what worked for me. 

I clicked the "Try new version" for the dashboard and after the refresh, I was immediately successful in claiming my device.  

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
NithyaBandaru
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Scheduled maintenance has been delayed by one hour. The new time for the maintenance window is June 7 at 00:00 UTC - 02:30 UTC. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your patience.

NithyaBandaru
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Scheduled maintenance is still in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.

NithyaBandaru
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Verification is currently underway for the maintenance items.

NithyaBandaru
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

The scheduled maintenance has been completed at 3:30 UTC.

tturner152
Conversationalist

For anyone having issues claiming devices after the update. This is what worked for me. 

I clicked the "Try new version" for the dashboard and after the refresh, I was immediately successful in claiming my device.  

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.