Adding new devices into the dashboard

TshepoPhuthego
Comes here often

Adding new devices into the dashboard

We are having problems when we try to add to add new devices into the dahsboard.

TshepoPhuthego_0-1717745083720.png

3 Replies 3
GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey @TshepoPhuthego ,

We are aware and working on it, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. 

You can keep up to date on this issue on status.meraki.com .

We understand that claiming through API is potentially a workaround, so it may be worth giving that a try.

Many thanks!

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!
tturner152
Conversationalist

I happened to need to claim a device at the same time the maintenance was under way and ran into this same issue. 9 minutes later after the completion notice was sent, same. 20 minutes later, same.. I clicked the "Try new version" for the dashboard and after the refresh, I was immediately successful in claiming my device.  

GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Thank you @tturner152 , we are just verifying this as well. I'll update the other thread if we get confirmation of it working like it worked for you!

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.