Regulatory domain mismatch

SOLVED
FMCOM
Conversationalist

Regulatory domain mismatch

Hi all,

beginning from this morning, we're seeing a "Regulatory domain mismatch" warning on every network where a MX65W is present (and only a MX65W, no MR access points), although all SSIDs are disabled.

As there are no "Radio settings" to be edited (as stated in the documentation), I don't get the point how to fix this new behavior of the dashboard.

Ideas anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

You've already found the best documentation page, although it doesn't specifically address the MX65W (which doesn't show a dedicated 'Radio Settings' page).

You can find the Country/Region for the MX65W by enabling at least one SSID on the MX65W (Security appliance > Wireless settings) and then scroll to the bottom of the page.  If there's a conflict, you should see the warning and have the ability to request the change (based on the rules outlined in the documentation page you linked).

I suspect that once you complete the change, you will be able to disable the SSID again.

This might be a situation best left to a Case with Meraki support though.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

You've already found the best documentation page, although it doesn't specifically address the MX65W (which doesn't show a dedicated 'Radio Settings' page).

You can find the Country/Region for the MX65W by enabling at least one SSID on the MX65W (Security appliance > Wireless settings) and then scroll to the bottom of the page.  If there's a conflict, you should see the warning and have the ability to request the change (based on the rules outlined in the documentation page you linked).

I suspect that once you complete the change, you will be able to disable the SSID again.

This might be a situation best left to a Case with Meraki support though.

Not sure why this is the accepted solution, as it doesn't solve the issue!

It was an error in the config of MW devices that Merkai solved, this method didn't.

dylan_topgear
Comes here often

Same issue here, with our MX64.

will Open a case...

What solution was given?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.