RBAC for Administrators / Users

Solved
van604
Building a reputation

RBAC for Administrators / Users

i know i am not the only one but is there on the road map some granular permissions 

none / read only / full 

doesn't really work any more and need to get things inbetween Full and R/O

the bonus question is timeline???

1 Accepted Solution
van604
Building a reputation

apparently got some info through a friend of a friend that it's in the works as @Arthamon posted, but the street news said that it's not a well defined as the third party solution.  will wait in anticipation for the new and improvements.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Paccers
Getting noticed

Have a chat with support and your local rep if you have one. Without anything publicly being available they're the only ones able to provide timelines if there are any

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think it is unlikely that this area is going to get more development than what is currently available.

The small number of companies I have seen wanting more granular controls all use the Boundless Digital solution.

https://www.boundlessdigital.com/product/access-control/

Arthamon
Here to help

We should see some improvements to RBAC within the year. This is a highly requested feature.

van604
Building a reputation

apparently got some info through a friend of a friend that it's in the works as @Arthamon posted, but the street news said that it's not a well defined as the third party solution.  will wait in anticipation for the new and improvements.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.