*NEW* We’ve made it easier to connect with phone support from dashboard

MiriamGo
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

*NEW* We’ve made it easier to connect with phone support from dashboard

We heard your requests for faster support and issue resolution – we’re excited to announce our Call Me Now case creation option is now available (in beta) in the Meraki dashboard.

With Call Me Now, your experience is more efficient than manually calling us. After providing a few basic case details, you’ll receive a faster and smoother phone support experience that connects you to a skilled Support Engineer.

Visit our documentation to learn more about Call Me Now.

What’s new
  • Use Call Me Now and skip entering case/account numbers in the Support phone menu prompt for a smoother experience
  • Your case details will be used to route your call to a suitably skilled Support Engineer to facilitate faster issue resolution

How it works
  1. From the dashboard, navigate to the “Get Help” page, select one of the product tiles in the “Pick a Tile to Contact Support” section, and click on “Call me now”
  2. Complete the form to provide a few details about your case
  3. Click “Request a Phone Call” to immediately receive a call from Meraki Support and be connected to the next available Support Engineer

MiriamGo_0-1728060119169.png

Availability
The first deployment of this feature will be available for English speaking customers in the US, UK, India and Australia.

Interested in giving your feedback for future support initiatives?
Share your email with our team at this link - we'd love to have you influence the future of support.
Miriam Kung
Cisco Meraki Product Marketing
0 Replies 0
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.